It’s time for an update. As many of you already know, our staff is contributing to Canada’s dwindling population growth!
We’re excited to let you know that Dr. Sean and his wife are expecting their first child in early August, while physio Sayaka and her husband are expecting their first in September.
That being said, we want to make sure you all are taken care of during this busy time.
What this means for office hours:
(1) Dr. Sean along with reception will take the first week of August off with reduced hours in August.
- If the baby comes as expected, no changes will be made.
- If the baby comes at a different time your appointment will have to be moved accordingly- we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
- During the time Dr. Sean is off, physio and RMT will still be available at the clinic if you are in pain and cannot wait.
- We will also have an emergency chiro available- details TBA.
(2) Physio Sayaka will be taking about a year off closer to September.
- We have high standards! If the right person comes along to cover her mat leave, we will bring them on board.
- Otherwise, full time hours with Dr. Sean, RMT and occasional hours with physio Kayla will be available to keep you in one piece in the meantime.
As always, you can book online, call (519) 885-4930 or reply to this e-mail if you you need to reach us.
Yours in good health,
Dr. Sean Delanghe