Are you pregnant or postpartum, and feel your body is not ‘normal’? Being uncomfortable during pregnancy, and after, is COMMON but NOT NECESSARY. Taking care of your body is imperative.
Taylor Huehn is a kinesiologist, 4th year chiropractic intern and new mom who is offering free evaluations for new or expecting moms to help them feel their best.
Some common things Taylor is able to diagnose and treat include:
- Low Back pain (80% of pregnant women experience back pain, and 75% experience it up to a year after pregnancy!)
- Diastasis Recti
- Pelvic Girdle pain
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
…and so much more!
If you want to move and feel better during and after pregnancy – book an appointment so we can get started!
What does the assessment include?
- Health history
- Biomechanical analysis
- Custom exercise plan specific to your diagnosis
If you require further treatments, they are $48 covered under most extended health plans, but there is no obligation after your initial visit.
More about Taylor:
Taylor is a first time mom to a beautiful little girl, who has taught her the importance of taking care of herself to show up as the best mom she can be.
Some of her past experiences include:
- Kinesiology undergraduate degree from WLU
- 4th year chiropractic intern at CMCC, now working with Dr. Delanghe for her final clinical rotation
- Experience in pregnancy rehabilitation as a kinesiologist in a multidisciplinary clinic
- Stroller fit instructor and CSEP Personal Trainer
- Special interests in: neurological conditions (experience working with spinal cord injuries, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease)
- Learn more about her HERE.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR (519) 885-4930.