ABOUT DR. DELANGHE
Delanghe Chiropractic and Health was officially established in 2014 after Dr. Sean Delanghe and Dr. Bruce Wand started working together in Waterloo, Ontario.
Our goal is to help you get out of pain, and back to the life you enjoy as soon as possible. We use only the treatments that are necessary, nothing more. We always take the time to conduct a full history and physical exam to identify exactly what is causing your pain. You will always be provided with a precise diagnosis, explanation of your injury, a variety of treatment options, and a prognosis so that there are no surprises.
An efficient treatment to help release tight soft tissues.
What can Myofascial Release Treat?
- Tightness of the tissues that restricts motion or pulls the body out of alignment
- A sense of excessive pressure on muscles or joints that produces pain
- Pain in any part or parts of the body, including headache or back pain
Thorough movement analysis to look for a functional impairment that may be contributing to your chronic injuries, or a decrease performance.
Why Get a Biomechanical Assessment?
- Determine the underlying causes of your injury
- Identify and correct anatomical imbalances
- Direct a proper customized rehabilitation plan