With numbers going up, let’s just do a refresher of our policies that will help to keep the office safe for everybody. We have a number of at-risk and elderly patients, so we really appreciate your cooperation in all of this!
- Masks are now mandatory to enter the building.
- Some of you understandably have medical conditions that make wearing masks difficult or types of treatment that warrant taking the mask off. For you, we ask that you to wear it upon entering the building, and then it can be removed if needed once the door is shut in your treatment room. If your medical condition makes this trip from the front door to the treatment room impossible, we will set up a time outside of regular hours when nobody else is in the building. Just let us know if this is you! Masks are also available for $1.50 at the front desk.
- Do not enter if you have any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anybody who has tested or is a suspected positive
- Come at exactly your appointment time, no sooner.
- Patients of Lance Dawson- wait outside until he comes to get you
- Come in alone
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering
- Avoid using the washroom
- Pay with tap if possible
- Avoid bringing in peripheral items as much as possible
On top of this, we are still doing all registered dietitian visits with Rachel and Stephanie remotely. In addition, if you want to discuss anything with Dr. Sean or our other practitioners that does not require an in-person visit, virtual visits are an option there as well.
Thank you so much with your help in making the office safe for all!