Our awesome physio, Sayaka, is expecting her second child and needs help keeping her patients strong and healthy!
Sayaka works with a diversity of patients ranging from Parkinson’s rehab, surgical rehab all the way to strength training for athletes. We are looking for somebody who works with a strong emphasis on strength work/ rehab- we want to put that gym space to use!
Some general facts about the job:
- Flexible hours
- Expected duration: 1 year
- Part-time or full time- we will take what we can get if the practitioner is a good fit!
- Your own treatment room and access to gym space
- Jane practice software
- Patient- focused, evidence-based work environment
- Plenty of parking with store front entrance into the clinic
- Reception coverage for 40 hours/week with the option to work outside of those hours
There’s always the option to work beyond the locum if it makes sense for all, but for now the focus would be on maintaining Sayaka’s patients and other new physio patients that come into the clinic.
E-mail email@example.com if you want to learn more!